86 Camden Street, FAIRFIELD HEIGHTS
Popular Location! Great Tenant!
This 3 bedrooms brick-veneer house is located on a high side of a popular street with a small well-equipped playground next door and only moments to Fairfield Heights local shopping and school. This home is a great value that can cater to a variety of buyers and is ideal especially for those looking to invest first and live later. This spacious and well-presented home offers a great kitchen with combined lounge and dining room plus sun room.
Other features are:
- Fairfield Council draft proposal re zoning from R2 low density to R3 medium
- 3 good size bed rooms with renovated bathroom
- Tiled and timbered floor throughout
- Modern open plan kitchen with Caesar stone bench top
- Internal laundry room with extra toilet and shower
- Spacious and low maintenance backyard
- Single remote control lock up garage side access
- Rental income $490 per week
Don't hesitate as this cannot last!
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed